House Wash is one of the most important cleaning service because it make your house look perfect. Many home owners think that house wash seems like an easy task and they can do it themselves. However, true house wash or cleaning needs a professional rule and regulation and also techniques.
House Wash is not as easy as you think. Moreover, at Foxland Cleaning we focus on the total experience provided our customers. So due to all these reasons Foxland Cleaning provide roof cleaning services so that our client feel free to call us for this service.
Furthermore we have a team of professionals who love to do your job as its own. Our first priority is to make our clients satisfy from all aspects. Most of all we ensure you that our professional staff and workers are very experienced in all these thing so you don’t need to take tension just call us any time we will done your job.
Our House Wash Process
- Tape outlets & brush webs off
- Taping the outlets keeps them popping breakers and fires staring
- Use cobweb duster to clean spider webs this speeds rinsing
- Use the pole end to remove mud dobber nests, bee hives, hornet nests, and bird nests.
- Ensure bird nests don’t have eggs in them
- If so remove by hand and place in a tree close by
- Rinse plants with water
- This stops the solution from harming the plants
- remove delicate flowering plants if possible
- use the lest pressure soft wash nozzle
- Apply house wash solution bottom to top
- You will damage the siding if this is not done
- Check for dryer vents and garage seal
- They may require higher solution
- dwell time 10-20 mins.
- Below 800 20 mins.
- 800 to 900 max 10 mins.
- 910 and higher 5 mins.
- Rinse house top to bottom
- To wash DOWN all the debris from the house
- Rinse A/C units with the lest pressure nozzle
- These will rust if they are not rinsed well
- Last, remove tape
- If left on, the job looks incomplete