Foxland Cleaning Services LLC. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering Foxland Cleaning Services LLC. service by telephone, e-mail, fax or its website the Client agrees to be bound by Foxland Cleaning Services LLC. terms and condition.
1. Minimum of $75 per cleaning visit applies.
2. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right to suspend cleaning services if monthly payments are missing.
3. All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order.
4. Client understands that the price he/she has been quoted does not include anything apart from cleaning.
5. If an Foxland Cleaning Services LLC. operative needs to collect keys from a third party outside the of the premises where work is to be carried out then a $20.00 charge will apply.
6. Foxland Cleaning will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
7. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Foxland Cleaning also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the
work from the Client or any other person.
2. Gutter Cleaning Services
1. Foxland Cleaning is not responsible for pre-existing damage
2. If a downspout has a hard clog it is not able to be cleaned, we must replace the downspout.
3. If there are any repairs needed, we will inform the customer of the repair and the price before we do the work. The repair work may not be able to be done that day due to the schedule.
4. If there are gutter screens Foxland Cleaning employees will do there best to clean them out but may not able to full clean them.
5. If there are gutter guards Foxland Cleaning employees will not be able to blow them out at all. This is due to if they are removed, they may not be able to be out back on the gutter.
3. PRESSSURE WASHING SERVICES
1. Foxland Cleaning is not responsible if paint changes color after cleaning.
2. Some wood stains will change color when cleaned.
3. If the wood, awning or house siding is rotted there is no why we can know before cleaning. Foxland Cleaning is not responsible for damage due to rotten material.
4. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Foxland Cleaning also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
1. Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session.
2. Payment can be made in cash on completion of the service.
3. Payment can be made by check payable to Foxland Cleaning on completion of the service. If paying by check, the Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored check.
4. Payment can be made with debit or credit card over the phone. If payment is made by credit card 3% surcharge will apply. Foxland Cleaning will not share the Client’s card details with a third party.
5. The Client's agrees and authorizes Foxland Cleaning Services Ltd to charge any outstanding amount owed to Foxland Cleaning with regards to the cleaning services provided plus parking and congestion charges fees (if any) and up to the total amount of the booked services to the debit/credit card the
Client's has provided.
6. Client understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges.
7. If payment is not made after 30 days of invoice then the account will be passed to a collection’s agency, after which a charge of 15% on top of the initial invoice due, will be added to the debt. You agree as part of this contract to pay this sum which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
5. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
1. Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft
must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
2. Foxland Cleaning may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
3. Foxland Cleaning will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session.
4. Complaints are accepted in writing (letter or e-mail). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
5. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
6. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives. There is a $30 per household liability limit.
7. Client should appreciate that different substrates often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning cannot rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it
may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Foxland Cleaning Services will use its best efforts provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
8. In case of damage Foxland Cleaning Service LLC. will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Foxland Cleaning Services Ltd will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
9. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order provided by the Client, third party entering or present at Client’s premises obstructing the
cleaning process, accidental damages worth up to $50 or less.
1. Foxland Cleaning has a General liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of Foxland Cleaning, reported within 24 hours of service date.
2. Foxland Cleaning has a Workers Compensation insurance. The policy will cover any injury to an operator working on behalf of Foxland Cleaning.
3. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
7. CLIENT SATISFACTION
1. Client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
2. If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, Foxland Cleaning reserves the right to return a cleaner and re-clean any areas and items to Client’s satisfaction. Therefore, the Client must allow the cleaner to be returned and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-clean visit.
3. Foxland Cleaning reserves the right to return a cleaner not more than once.
1. Client may cancel the scheduled cleaning job up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start time.
2. Client agrees to pay 10% of the quote as a cancellation fee if he/she cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
3. Clients agrees to pay 25% of the quote as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock- out caused by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at Client's premises or problem with client’s keys. If keys are provided, they must open the lock without any special
efforts or skills.
4. If an initial deposit has been paid to Foxland Cleaning Services Ltd then Client
agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.
9. AFTER CANCELLATION OF THE CLEANING SERVICE
By entering into a service agreement with Foxland Cleaning Services LLC., the Client agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic
services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the Client by the company. If the Client wishes to hire or use domestic services provided by such a cleaner then he/she
must pay a referral fee of $500.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United States law, and byagreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the relevant courts of the United States. Foxland Cleaning Services LLC. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
10. Legal Disclaimer
1. Any articles on www.foxlandservices.com are for professional use. We are not responsible for someone implementing these techniques.
2. The services we provide are dangerous and we suggest you hire a professional to complete the work.
"I very highly recommend John Wilson and Foxland Cleaning to keep your home beautiful! Each year, John cleans my gutters and power washes my home. Foxland Cleaning has also removed ALL stains from my roof's shingles. John is a man of integrity who is devoted to service and excellence--qualities which are hard to find these days. And, I have found his prices to be the lowest."
"We had the house washed and it looks great! John did an outstanding job and we will be having him back to do the driveway soon! Thanks for being so great to work with! The pricing is so good I will never do this myself EVER again!"
"Absolutely fantastic job cleaning the driveway! I highly recommend Foxland Cleaning."
"Foxland Cleaning was amazing! We did an online quote, John reached out to me personally and they were out at our house all within the same week. Gutter cleaning was fast and simple. Will definitely book them again in the future. Thank you!"
"Had my gutters cleaned by Foxland and they did a great job. Would definitely recommend. They were able to get out to my house very quickly."
"I only have praises for the window cleaning from Foxland Cleaning. John is so nice to work with and he does a great job. My husband also gets five stars for having our windows cleaned."
"John was wonderful. He kept me in the loop when weather caused them to run late and sent pictures as promised. Will absolutely be using them in the future as well as recommending them to others!"